Friday, March 23, 2007

Al Gore at ASU in Tempe!

I was skimming through Get Out! magazine when I came across this info: Al Gore will be lecturing live at ASU Gammage on Monday, April 2, 2007. DH, DD, and I heard him speak at an event in Fairfield, California in the late '90s. We've been supporters ever since. I'm sure you've heard how wooden he is? Not true. See him in person and you'll realize what a great sense of humor he has.

So - the tickets to see him at ASU? Well, it turns out they're just a tad (!) too expensive for us - $35 to $75. We'll just have to see the film An Inconvenient Truth instead. But maybe you are interested. Go to http://www.asugammage.com for more information.

1 comment:

atteoj said...

I still use your experience of watching Al Gore speak in Fairfield to shoot down those who claim he's wooden! And I add in when I saw him speak at UCI...he really does have personality. :)